In today’s Hi-Waisted Modernists, DJ GeorgyGirl goes Goth AF with poet Charles Baudelaire and a suitably otherworldly mix of library music underneath it all. Dress casual.
Catch up on the archives by clicking on the handy-dandy embedded Pop-up player for this week’s two-hour show over on WFMU.
- Johnny Pearson – Prelude at Sea
- Basil Kirchin & John Coleman – First Meeting
- Gyorgy Behar – The Brook Through Debrencon Town
- David Mack – Dismal Vista
- Janos Lehar – Sunset Over Budapest
- David Lindup – Hoh Hoh Seven
- Keith Mansfield – Incidental Backcloth No 1
- David Francis – Cape Kennedy
- David Francis – Ecclesiastical
- David Mack – Interim
- Jack Jordan – Mechanical Urgency
- Basil Kirchin & John Coleman – Border Incident
- John Leach – An Evening in Baghdad
- Janos Lehar – Puszta Czardas
- Derrick Mason – Jazz Graphics No 5
- Janos Lehar – Transylvanian Gypsy Dance
- John Leach – Arabian Belly Dance
- Janos Behar – Janos Czardas
- Derrick Mason – Propulsion
- David Francis – Shapes in Space
- David Mack – Identikit
- David Lindup – Lonely Horn Solo
- Derrick Mason – Dramatisation
- Gyorgy Behar – The Day is Dying
- Johnny Pearson – Ballade (For Solo Violin and Orchestra)Pop‑up)
- Keith Mansfield – Incidental Backcloth No 3
- Janos Lehar – Sadness
- Gyorgy Behar – The Quiet of Evening
- John Leach – Lonely Geisha
Join the Sheena’s Jungle Room on WFMU! Facebook Group over here for announcements, special events, chat with the DJs, videos, anecdotes, and so much more.
The show goes out live every Wednesday from 3 pm to 4 pm EST, but you can catch up on the archives by clicking on the handy-dandy embedded Pop-up player for this week’s two-hour show over on WFMU.