In this week’s Hi-Waisted Modernists, DJ GeorgyGirl attempts to order a pot of tea and a roll and butter in The El Morocco Tea Rooms in Balham, Gateway to the South.
Catch up on the archives by clicking on the handy-dandy embedded Pop-up player for this week’s two-hour show over on WFMU.
- James Clarke – Think Big (Opening)
- Alan Hawkshaw – In A Spin
- David Lindup – Joie De Vivre
- Eric Swan – Take Three
- Hannelore Wright – Keep Left
- James Clarke – Spring Bossa
- David Lee – Six O’Clock Samba
- Geoffrey Alderson – On Our Way
- Syd Dale – That Spring Feeling
- Syd Dale – Picnic In The Park
- James Clarke – Summer Thoughts
- David Lee – Right On Time
- Alan Hawkshaw – Cool Mood
- David Lindup – Romantic Bossa Nova
- Hannelore Wright – Catch Phrase
- Syd Dale – Pacific Playground
- David Lee – Waltz In Mean Time
- Syd Dale – Toot Sweet Options
- Geoffrey Alderson – Penta Polka
- David Lindup – A Touch Of Mink
- Syd Dale – Mexican Ding Dong
- Syd Dale – Lightly Sprightly
- David Lindup – Cha Cha Del Sol
- Johnny Pearson – Exotica
- James Clarke – Far Away Thinking
- Syd Dale – Sonority
- David Lee – Time Check
- James Clarke – Think Big (Closing)
Join the Sheena’s Jungle Room on WFMU! Facebook Group over here for announcements, special events, chat with the DJs, videos, anecdotes, and so much more.
The show goes out live every Wednesday from 3 pm to 4 pm EST, but you can catch up on the archives by clicking on the handy-dandy embedded Pop-up player for this week’s two-hour show over on WFMU.